Every girl has some form of make up in her purse, whether it be a lip balm to a contour kit, guaranteed at some point in the day, that canvas will be retouched!
Personally I carry a pouch of what i like to think are the essentials for a quick day to night look:
- KIKO– Full coverage concealer: I managed to nab this in their summer sale. It’s really easy to blend, but I’ve had to use alot of product to cover my blemishes, i found it worked better over a colour corrector.
- MAC – Studio Pro Fix Foundation (compact): Again another great beauty sale, nabbed for just £9! Lucky to find my summer shade (to suit my tan) it’s perfect for a quick foundation fix, and easy to build coverage in a couple of swipes.
- CLINIQUE – Finishing powder: This has been in my purse for over 5 years now and there is still an abundance of product to be used. With or without foundation it’s great for that super quick swipe to get a quick matte look.
- Revolution- Duo Eyeliner Pen: I love pen-eyeliners as they are so easy to use on the go. I found this beauty in Superdrug at a very reasonable price. With a thick and a thin liner on either end, it glides on perfectly and maintains a neat line through out the evening.
- KIKO – Luxurious Lashes: Another great find at Kiko during my visit to Rome in May. For the price, this mascara is beyond expectations, with just one coat my lashes have curled upwards with perfect definition and next to zero clumping- definitely a repeat buy,
- NYX – Lipstick Lingerie: Last but not least my go to nude lippy. Great coverage, and long lasting, nudes are great for keeping it simple yet elegant for a day to night look!